Monday, 20 June 2011

I was HIGH when i wrote this

Deep... deep blue my thoughts.
Solemn my words as my lips form speech.
Wind blew past, smoke clouds and shit.
I could ride the waves, on that stream off bliss.

I was HIGH when i wrote this....

I was high on Speed, on that f40 of life.
I was drunk on Bombay, drinking from her lips.
Smoke filled my lungs, i inhaled her scent.
My words a jig saw, "i lOvE yeU".

I was HIGH when i wrote this....

The green and the dark greens.
The white and the pink.
The lands we flew over.
The dress she wore.

I was Super HIGH when i wrote this....

We lived life, wine bottle after wine box.
We faced demons, ecstasy reigned on that EcStaCy.
Love mixed with herb, we conjured it up.
i near damn lost my mind, i never lost her.

We were HIGH when we wrote this....

No comments:

Post a Comment